The MCAA Innovation Campaign!
Inspired by the work of Marietta Schools Foundation, Dr. Tricia Patterson, Principal at MCAA, wishes to solicit your support specifically for the programs and projects at MCAA. Please help her by giving whatever you can by clicking ‘GIVE NOW‘. The donations will benefit MCAA’s Innovative practices in STEAM education. Thank you in advance for your generosity, it means a lot to the MCAA students and staff! Please click HERE to visit their marvelous campaign!
The VISION of MCAA is to be an innovative model of STEAM education. Our MISSION is to provide all students a safe and positive culture where students apply collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and creativity as members of a diverse learning community.
At MCAA we VALUE:
* Communication and collaboration with all stakeholders.
* A safe environment that is engaging and challenging.
* A positive culture that supports and affirms our diverse community.
* Unique and innovative learning opportunities.
* Being ready, responsible, and respectful.
Parent & Community Engagement
We have many opportunities for parents and community members to participate at the school through the following: STEAM Steering Committee, STEAM Partnership Committee, School Governance Team, PTSA, and classroom/school activities.