Skip to content
Making Change Happen
- $10,450 from the Alexis Grubbs/Culinary Arts/Work Based Learning/Cheryl Love/D'Amelio Scholarships to the 2023 scholarship recipients.
- $2,358 from the Lockheed JETSetters Endowment for a leadership retreat.
- $948,000 pass-thru: The United Way of Greater Atlanta to MCS.
- $6,250 from the Alexis Grubbs/Culinary/Scott D. Barton/Wilkens Scholarships to the 2023 scholarship recipients.
- $2,000 from the Challengers Endowment for 80 Kroger gift cards for use by MCS social workers for families in need of immediate food.
- $27,000 from the MCS Crisis Response Canine Fund to the MCS on invoices to obtain, maintain and support Barney.
- $4,032 from the Grant Rivera Fund for MHS "Be Somebody Orientation."
- $3,686 from the Grant Rivera Fund for MSGA students for collage visit trips.
- $1,630 from the Emily Lembeck Literacy Fund for Ready4k program at the Early Learning Center.
- $911 from the Alumni Society Endowment for 350 glow-in-the dark pee-wee footballs for the October block party.